Blackfen Chiropractic Clinic is looking for a self-employed, suitably qualified and registered massage therapist to join the team. They are a small, busy and committed clinical team that wishes to positively influence patient’s health. They recognise the role that massage therapy plays in our patients outcomes.
Location: Sidcup, Kent
Hours: A minimum of 24 patient facing hours per week.
Hourly rate: £31-34 per hour.
You would be ideal for the position if you have:
- Minimum of level 4 or level 5 qualification in Sports Massage (Remedial massage and Soft Tissue Therapy)
- Registration with a professional body such as CNHC
- Additional massage qualifications such as prenatal, taping, cupping, scar tissue therapy and dry needling are a bonus
- Minimum 1 year’s experience in treating private patients in a clinical setting
- Advanced skills with treatment planning and communication with colleagues and patients
- Able to increase your commitment as your clinic develops and if you wish to build a long-term career as a Massage Therapist.
They would love to hear from you if you fit the above description and are:
- Patient centered
- Solutions orientated
- Eager to learn
- Punctual and reliable
How to apply: Please forward your CV and, importantly, a covering letter outlining your particular interest in the position to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 24 May 2021.