Now in its 30th year, Cytoplan is a leader in food based supplementation - founded and run by health practitioners. Their products are used by thousands of health professionals and patients in the UK and around the world. They are wholly owned by a charitable foundation.
Cytoplan require a suitably qualified individual to join them as a BANT/CNHC registered Nutritional Therapist. You will need good practical experience over a number of years in patient facing nutritional therapy, and specifically in relation to food supplements such as vitamins, minerals, probiotics etc. You will also need to possess strong content writing skills.
You will work closely with their Technical Director and support both the technical and marketing departments. You will also engage with their health practitioner network offering product support and with our customer support, sales and marketing teams. This is an exciting role offering great variety and engagement.
Key job specifications:
- Based at their offices in Malvern
- Outgoing and articulate personality and interested in supporting their customers and health practitioners
- Supporting their customers via telephone and email with nutrition and product advice
- Supporting health practitioners both in terms of their clients and products (training)
- Contributing to and writing of weekly blogs
- Responding to consumer magazine requests for copy
- Attending shows and other events
- Researching and preparing talks and webinars for NT's and other practitioners and members of the public
- Opportunity to deliver talks/webinars if this interests you (not essential)
- Drafting leaflets/information booklets and revising existing copy
- Ongoing training and nurturing will be provided
- Nutritional therapist qualification and accreditation required (BANT and CNHC).
- Package dependent on experience and qualifications, with commensurate holiday etc.
- Part time or full time applicants considered
- Events are normally at weekends (so time in lieu where appropriate)
- Relocation expenses paid
In the first instance, please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com