If you practise one or more of the below disciplines, then please continue. If not, then CNHC registration is not possible at this time.
Alexander Technique teaching; Aromatherapy; Bowen Therapy; Colon Hydrotherapy, Craniosacral Therapy; Healing; Hypnotherapy; Massage Therapy; Microsystems Acupuncture; Naturopathy; Nutritional Therapy; Reflexology; Reiki; Shiatsu; Sports Therapy; Yoga Therapy
Do you meet the following criteria?
- Have undertaken a programme of education and training which meets, as a minimum, the National Occupational Standards and the core curriculum for the discipline concerned. Please note, courses delivered entirely by distance learning do not meet CNHC requirements.
- Have achieved competency to the level of the National Occupational Standards for the discipline concerned by means of relevant experience of at least three years and relevant training and been assessed as having met those standards.
You declare that:
- you do not have a conviction or conditional caution that is unspent, or have notified CNHC of any such conviction or conditional caution for consideration by the Registrar prior to acceptance
- there are no health issues that have an impact on your ability to practise or have notified CNHC of any health issues for consideration by the Registrar prior to acceptance
- you have not been the subject of any disciplinary or civil proceedings against you in relation to your practice or have notified CNHC of any such proceedings for consideration by the Registrar prior to acceptance
- you have current professional indemnity insurance to practise in the UK and there have been no successful claims against your insurance or have notified CNHC of successful claims for consideration by the Registrar
- you will respond to any request from CNHC for evidence of professional indemnity insurance and CPD activities
Any identified False declaration may result in removal from the CNHC register.
You will be required to comply with the following:
- CNHC’s Code of Conduct, Ethics and Performance
- CNHC's Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Policy
- Policy to provide copies of insurance certificate and CPD log
We have published course lists for some of the disciplines we register. Click here for further information