CNHC registered? Check your renewal date!
Renewal is simple:
- Click here to log in to ‘My CNHC' or use the MyCNHC login located at the top right of the website My CNHC Login
- Enter your username and password
- Click the ‘ ‘Renew' button
- Confirm the details requested and pay the renewal fee online by credit/debit card
Forgotten your username?
Your username is the email address you registered with. You will need to enter it to renew but you can change it once you are logged in if you wish us to use a different email address in future.
Forgotten your password?
Click here if you have forgotten your password
If you have any difficulties, or cannot remember your password, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone CNHC on 020 3178 2199 and we will be happy to assist you.
You can also request a Guide on how to renew which can be emailed to you.
- Entry on national register
- Employment advantages
- Use of the CNHC Quality Mark: Only CNHC registered practitioners are able to use the CNHC ‘quality mark' on their websites and in publicity materials.
- PR support
- Government recognition
Click here for more information about the Professional Advantages of CNHC Registration
Fees: The cost for registration renewals is £45 for your first discipline. Each additional discipline costs £5 up to your 4th discipline, after which there is no fee for additional disciplines - the maximum total fee is £60.
What happens if I don't renew?
- If you do NOT renew, you will no longer be able to use the CNHC Quality Mark and you MUST remove the CNHC Quality Mark from your website and all publicity materials to avoid allegations of mis-representation.
- Your entry will be removed from the CNHC register.
- You will no longer be eligible to apply for jobs requiring CNHC registration.
- You will no longer receive the CNHC's PR Tips designed to support you with enhancing your business.
Click here to renew your registration
Added: 2011-07-29 00:00:00.0
Back to news page
Search the Register
To find a local complementary therapist, enter your own postcode or town/city and select how many miles from there that you want to search.
You can narrow your search by selecting a particular type of therapy from the drop down list.
Alternatively you can search for a therapist by name.