CNHC's Objectives for 2009
This year will be a key phase in CNHC's development, with seven overarching priorities:
- To register 4,000 complementary practitioners
- To achieve a self-sustaining financial position by the end of the financial year 2010/2011 (ie second year or operation)
- To continue to raise the profile of CNHC, with significant investment in building awareness of the register and the CNHC quality mark amongst practitioners and amongst the general public
- To consolidate CNHC's operational systems and procedures and fine tune them in the light of operational experience
- To implement a robust complaints procedure, appropriate to a voluntary regulatory body
- To begin work with the professions associations on standards setting, eg continuing professional development
- To build and sustain good relationships with a range of stakeholders, including professional associations, other regulatory bodies, consumer advice agencies, Ministers, MPs and key opinion formers
- To independently evaluate CNHC's work.
Added: 2008-12-10 00:00:00.0
Back to news page
Search the Register
To find a local complementary therapist, enter your own postcode or town/city and select how many miles from there that you want to search.
You can narrow your search by selecting a particular type of therapy from the drop down list.
Alternatively you can search for a therapist by name.