Job Opportunity for CNHC registered Reiki practioner at St John’s Hospice
St John’s Hospice is seeking a Reiki Therapist to deliver sessions to patients. The job purpose is:
- To deliver Reiki / Spiritual Healing, under guidance and supervision in the clinical setting of St John’s Hospice.
- To deliver high quality, personalised holistic treatment programmes in accordance with the policies and procedures of St John’s Hospice.
- To liaise with medical staff, nursing staff, therapists and members of the multi discipline team.
- To promote and support patient’s rights by promoting individual choice, respecting beliefs and ensuring privacy and dignity at all times. Providing a high standard of complementary therapy service to inpatients and specialist outpatient clinics within St John’s Hospice.
Salary: *£20,106 – £20,728 per annum (pro rata).
Hours: 7 hours per week to be worked in one day.
Contract: Fixed term contract for 12 months.
(*NHS pension can be continued if you have contributed within the last 12 months. We also have available an 8% group scheme pension)
- Closing date: 21st February 2017
- Interview date: 6th March 2017
Added: 2017-02-14 16:49:40.373
Back to news page
Search the Register
To find a local complementary therapist, enter your own postcode or town/city and select how many miles from there that you want to search.
You can narrow your search by selecting a particular type of therapy from the drop down list.
Alternatively you can search for a therapist by name.