Job Opportunity at Penny Brohn UK
Penny Brohn is seeking a Research and Evaluation Officer to cover maternity leave within the Research and Evaluation team.
The role involves carrying out evaluation and research on the experiences of people accessing their holistic cancer survivorship support services. They need someone with at least an undergraduate qualification in psychology or related social sciences discipline.
- Salary: £22,500 per annum, pro-rata
- Location: National Centre, Pill, outskirts of Bristol
- Job Type: Part-time (14 hours per week)
- Contract: Fixed term for 6 months with the possibility of extending for a short period
- Closing date: Friday 16 December 2016
- 1st Interview date: Wednesday 11 January 2017
Added: 2016-11-30 13:16:42.483
Back to news page
Search the Register
To find a local complementary therapist, enter your own postcode or town/city and select how many miles from there that you want to search.
You can narrow your search by selecting a particular type of therapy from the drop down list.
Alternatively you can search for a therapist by name.