Job Opportunity for CNHC registrants at St John’s Hospice
St John’s Hospice is looking for an enthusiastic individual who will develop the existing complementary service to include a range of complementary therapies which can be delivered to patients in their own homes. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with drive and enthusiasm to join a highly respected, local charity delivering specialist palliative care across North Lancashire & South Lakes.
Job Purpose includes:
Develop and provide a complementary therapy service that offers holistic and individually tailored care to patients and carers both within the hospice and in the wider community in line with developing needs. Lead policy, procedure and protocol to ensure the safe delivery of complementary therapies by a team of volunteer therapists who are trained and supported.
- Contract: Permanent
- Salary: £14,320 – £18,447 per annum (dependent upon hours and pension scheme),
- Hours: 30 – 37.5 per week, weekday working.
- 27 days holiday + bank holidays for full time workers
- Life assurance
- Minimum 8% employer contributions to a pension scheme (*see below for further details)
- Free parking
- Beautiful working environment
- Reflective Practice Supervision Groups
- Continuing professional development
*NHS pension can be continued if you have contributed within the last 12 months. If you are not eligible to join the NHS pension scheme St John’s Hospice provide an 8% group scheme pension.
- Closing date: 25th November 2016
- Interview date: 12th December 2016
Added: 2016-11-03 15:02:00.087
Back to news page
Search the Register
To find a local complementary therapist, enter your own postcode or town/city and select how many miles from there that you want to search.
You can narrow your search by selecting a particular type of therapy from the drop down list.
Alternatively you can search for a therapist by name.