Volunteer Opportunity at Barts Health in London
Barts Health, London seeks complementary therapists for volunteer role.
Barts Health is looking for complementary therapists who are willing to commit to working one day per week for one year as an Honorary Complementary Therapist within the NHS. CNHC registrants are welcome to apply.
The post is voluntary, however, in exchange for working outpatient and inpatient clinics you…
- Gain extensive experience of working with severe pathology and some of the hospital’s most complex patients
- Experience working with a close multi-disciplinary team
- NHS experience
- Full access to CPD events free of charge
- In-house supervision
This is an emerging area of medicine and NHS experience and a good reference may help with longer term career prospects.
- Closing date: Friday 30th September 2016
- Interviews: will be held in October and November 2016
If you, or someone you know, are interested please contact Neil Browne, Lead Clinical Therapist, for advice on how to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone – 020 8539 5522 extension 5840
Added: 2016-08-16 10:55:54.89
Back to news page
Search the Register
To find a local complementary therapist, enter your own postcode or town/city and select how many miles from there that you want to search.
You can narrow your search by selecting a particular type of therapy from the drop down list.
Alternatively you can search for a therapist by name.