Volunteer Opportunities for CNHC registrants at Macmillan Centre, Chelsea and Westminster Hospital
The Macmillan Centre has been offering complementary therapies to its cancer patients and their families since 2003. The Centre is now recruiting to expand its team of volunteer therapists to work with both inpatients (on ward) and outpatients. They offer 3 forms of therapy:
- A recognised diploma or degree level qualification
- At least two year’s experience of relevant practice
- CNHC registration
- Membership of a recognised professional body
- Your own professional indemnity insurance
- Reliable, responsible and punctual
- An understanding of the complexities and emotional burden of working with cancer patients
Volunteers will receive one to one induction training. Oils, towels and other equipment are provided. Expenses will be covered.
Location: Fulham, London SW10
For further details, please email Dr Russ Hargreaves (firstname.lastname@example.org)
To find out more about the service visit: http://tinyurl.com/pkoxpvk
Added: 2015-09-16 09:50:39.977
Back to news page
Search the Register
To find a local complementary therapist, enter your own postcode or town/city and select how many miles from there that you want to search.
You can narrow your search by selecting a particular type of therapy from the drop down list.
Alternatively you can search for a therapist by name.