Complementary Therapies Service at Barts Health seeks volunteer practitioners
Barts Health is looking for complementary therapists who are willing to commit to working one day per week for one year as an Honorary Complementary Therapist. CNHC registrants are invited to apply.
The post is voluntary, however Barts Health does ask therapists to see it as an extension of CPD. Therefore in exchange for working outpatient and inpatient clinics you…
- Gain extensive experience of working with severe pathology and some of the hospital’s most complex patients
- Experience working with a close multi-disciplinary team
- NHS experience
- Full access to any of Bart’s Health CPD events free of charge
- In-house supervision and annual appraisal.
This is an emerging area of medicine and NHS experience and a good reference may help with longer term career prospects.
If you or someone you know is interested please contact Neil Browne, Senior Complementary Therapist for an application form by emailing: Neil.Browne@bartshealth.nhs.uk
- The closing date for this round of applications is Friday 30th October 2015
- Interviews will be held in the second half of November 2015
Added: 2015-08-20 13:54:23.38
Back to news page
Search the Register
To find a local complementary therapist, enter your own postcode or town/city and select how many miles from there that you want to search.
You can narrow your search by selecting a particular type of therapy from the drop down list.
Alternatively you can search for a therapist by name.