Job Opportunity for Nutritional Therapist in London
This role will spearhead the delivery of Nutritional Services within a Fitness & Wellbeing Centre setting; ensuring clinical services are delivered to the highest possible standard and in line with all internal and external clinical requirements.
The successful candidate will operate as an integrated member of a full clinical team, and assist in raising the profile & understanding of Nutritional Services within your centre and local market. You will also be involved with the delivery of client consultations following a health assessment or referral from another on site clinician.
The ideal candidates will meet the following criteria:
- A-Level educated
- MSc, BSc or Diploma in Nutritional Therapy or Nutritional Medicine
- CNHC Registration and BANT membership
- Ability to effectively deliver nutritional advice to support a wide range of chronic health conditions
- Able to demonstrate expert Nutritional knowledge and basic understanding of all a wide range of health conditions.
- Extensive experience of engaging with individuals on all areas of Nutritional Therapy
In addition to a competitive salary, Nuffield offers a range of benefits including healthcare, pension and free gym membership.
- Hours: 16 – 20
- Contract: Permanent
- Salary range: £19,000 - £30,000 (pro rata)
- Location: Paddington, London
- Closing date: 26 August 2015
Added: 2015-08-17 14:52:22.787
Back to news page
Search the Register
To find a local complementary therapist, enter your own postcode or town/city and select how many miles from there that you want to search.
You can narrow your search by selecting a particular type of therapy from the drop down list.
Alternatively you can search for a therapist by name.