HMRC Online Tax Guide for Health Professionals
The HMRC's new Online Tax Guide for Health Professionals is now available for self-employed health and wellbeing professionals. This will be helpful for new practitioners and a useful way for all registrants to keep up to date with current requirements.
• when and how to tell HMRC you have started self-employment
• the type of National Insurance contributions you may have to pay when you are self-employed
• the type of business records you may need to keep
• business expenses and tax allowances
• tax Returns and Payments
• self-Assessment online tax return
• VAT and PAYE obligations
Useful tips and practical case studies are also included covering people who are employed and self-employed.
The new e-learning course can be seen here: http://tinyurl.com/pm7g7ds
Added: 2015-03-05 14:37:16.817
Back to news page
Search the Register
To find a local complementary therapist, enter your own postcode or town/city and select how many miles from there that you want to search.
You can narrow your search by selecting a particular type of therapy from the drop down list.
Alternatively you can search for a therapist by name.