Nuffield Health, Surbiton seeks CNHC registered Nutritional Therapist
Nuffield Health is seeking a CNHC registered Nutritional Therapist to work part-time from its Surbiton Fitness and Wellbeing Centre.
The role will involve spearheading the delivery of Nutritional Services at a Fitness & Wellbeing Centre. The successful candidate will operate as a member of a full clinical team and will assist in raising awareness of Nutritional Services within the centre and local market. The role will also involve the delivery of client consultations following a health assessment or referral from another clinician on site.
The ideal candidates will meet the following criteria:
- A-Level educated
- MSc, BSc or Diploma in Nutritional Therapy or Nutritional Medicine
- CNHC registration and BANT membership
- Ability to effectively deliver nutritional advice to support a wide range of chronic health conditions
- Able to demonstrate expert Nutritional knowledge and basic understanding of all a wide range of health conditions.
- Extensive experience of engaging with individuals on all areas of Nutritional Therapy
In addition to a competitive salary, Nuffield offers additional incentives and provides training and development opportunities to progress your career and maintain its high standards of delivery.
Nuffield Health will apply to the Criminal Records Bureau for disclosure on successful candidates.
Closing date: 6th November 2014
For further information and to apply click here
Added: 2014-11-03 15:49:03.993
Back to news page
Search the Register
To find a local complementary therapist, enter your own postcode or town/city and select how many miles from there that you want to search.
You can narrow your search by selecting a particular type of therapy from the drop down list.
Alternatively you can search for a therapist by name.