Job Opportunity for CNHC registered Nutritional Therapist in York
The Northern College of Acupuncture seeks CNHC registered Nutritional Therapy Teaching Clinic Supervisor
The successful applicant must have a minimum of two years’ practice as a nutritional therapist with a proven 500 hours of client contact time.
Applicants will be involved with the team in the development of new clinical skills material as well as setting, marking and moderating assessments. They will have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, ideally the ability to produce PowerPoint presentations, will communicate efficiently via email, telephone or face to face, and ideally be familiar with virtual learning environments such as Moodle.
CNHC registration and BANT membership are essential.
- Status: Employed, part-time
- Hours: 8:30 - 5:30 alternate Mondays, plus attendance at some team meetings and boards.
- Leave: 1 hour's leave for every 6.88 standard hours worked (fulltime equivalent 33 days per year including bank holidays).
- Period: Permanent
- Salary: £29,744.42 to £31,946.40 per annum (pro rata), depending on experience (equates to £15.89 to £17.07 per hour single time)
- Location: Northern College of Acupuncture, Micklegate, York.
- Reports to: Module leader
- Direct Reports: None
- Closing date: 5pm, Tuesday 30th September.
For further details and to apply click here
Added: 2014-09-05 11:09:31.35
Back to news page
Search the Register
To find a local complementary therapist, enter your own postcode or town/city and select how many miles from there that you want to search.
You can narrow your search by selecting a particular type of therapy from the drop down list.
Alternatively you can search for a therapist by name.