Job opportunity for CNHC registered Nutritional Therapist in Cambridge
Nuffield Health is currently seeking a part time CNHC registered Nutritional Therapist for its site in Cambridge.
The successful candidate will operate as an integrated member of a full clinical team, and assist in raising the profile & understanding of Nutritional Services within the centre and local market. The role will be instrumental in supporting the delivery of Nuffield’s unique Wellbeing membership packages by offering expert led nutritional touch points to members all of which will be delivered in line with our service standards and clinical guidelines and with the education of our members and employees in mind.
You will also be involved with the delivery of client consultations following a health assessment or referral from another on site clinician.
- A-Level educated
- MSc, BSc or Diploma in Nutritional Therapy or Nutritional Medicine
- CNHC registration and BANT membership
- Ability to effectively deliver nutritional advice to support a wide range of chronic health conditions
- Able to demonstrate expert Nutritional knowledge and basic understanding of all a wide range of health conditions.
- Extensive experience of engaging with individuals on all areas of Nutritional Therapy
In addition to a competitive salary, Nuffield offers additional incentives and provides training and development opportunities to progress your career and maintain high standards of delivery.
Nuffield will apply to the DBS for disclosure on successful candidates.
Closing date: 27 August 2014
For further information and to apply click here
Added: 2014-08-21 11:15:59.04
Back to news page
Search the Register
To find a local complementary therapist, enter your own postcode or town/city and select how many miles from there that you want to search.
You can narrow your search by selecting a particular type of therapy from the drop down list.
Alternatively you can search for a therapist by name.