CNHC registered practitioner required for London-based Leaders in Oncology Care (LOC)
Leaders in Oncology Care (LOC) is a London-based specialist cancer outpatient clinic.
LOC is now seeking a CNHC registered aromatherapist, massage therapist and / or reflexologist. The post holder will be responsible for delivery of the complementary therapy service offered by Leaders in Oncology Care to all patients who attend Leaders in Oncology Care for cancer treatment and may be required to work on site at the Wellington Hospital or on site at Harley Street.
This is a Bank post with an hourly rate of £23.23
In addition to recognised qualifications and CNHC registration the ideal candidate will have:
- Nursing or other relevant professional qualification desirable but not essential
- Experience post registration, with some in relevant specialty (working with cancer patients)
- Knowledge of cancer and its management
- Evidence of continuous personal and professional development.
- Awareness of recent legislation and recommendations in complementary therapies and changing health trends
- Experience of collaborating in audit and/or research
- Experience of collaborating with other agencies
Every single person who works at LOC understands they play an equally valuable role in helping the patient. LOC has a warm and friendly environment, where staff feel valued and recognised for their contribution to our reputation. We support our staff and promote career development through a range of training and learning programmes along with a generous benefits package.
Closing date: 24th March 2014
Check here for further information and application details.
Added: 2014-02-28 11:06:40.383
Back to news page
Search the Register
To find a local complementary therapist, enter your own postcode or town/city and select how many miles from there that you want to search.
You can narrow your search by selecting a particular type of therapy from the drop down list.
Alternatively you can search for a therapist by name.